Saturday, May 7, 2016

The First Article in "HackLaw Tutorials" Website


Hello , "HackLaw Tutorials" Website readers ! This is The First article in this website I Want to ask you:
- How many time You write on google Search engine:How To hack a website ....or how to keep safe on internet ? You found a lot of articles they say that is easy to do it .

I say no !! and one million no !
There are a lot of steps you must to do to hack or Penetration testing a site , a app , a server or a 
computer 
Yes, I Say this with 5 years of experience ! 
in my Beginnings , I've read many articles , and I tried to apply what they say but nothing none of it is true ! i have studied the penetration in driven cycles , I decided to share with you what I learned. 
The way to learn is serial articles .. Why ?
Because When you learn a lot, you do not learn anything
you must learn little by little ! to keep what you learned in your mind and do not forget it.
I hope to benefit from the lessons and articles
In the end, I invite you to Like our page on Facebook => HackLaw Tutorials <= To Get latest articles

Facebook Account : Trafalgar LAW

0 comments:

Post a Comment